Q: There are many plastic materials, what material should I choose?
A: There are many kinds of plastic materials, and each material has its unique characteristics and applicable occasions. Therefore, when selecting materials, it is necessary to consider specific use requirements and environmental conditions. The followings are some common plastic materials and their properties:
1. PMMA (acrylic): It belongs to high molecular organic compounds. During the molding process, it can be processed by injection molding, extrusion, molding, etc., and can produce products with excellent properties such as transparency, toughness, durability, and chemical corrosion resistance. Acrylic materials are widely used in advertising, home furnishing, building materials and other industries.
2. PC (polycarbonate): high strength, good transparency, strong impact resistance, usually used to manufacture high temperature and high pressure resistant products, such as car lampshades, mobile phone screens, etc.
3. PE (polyethylene): good flexibility, strong load resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, usually used to manufacture pipes, containers, packaging materials, etc.
4. PP (polypropylene): high strength, high toughness, corrosion resistance, impermeable, suitable for manufacturing chemical, food packaging, medical equipment and other products.
5. ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer): high strength, good toughness, wide temperature range, usually used in the manufacture of household appliances, automobiles and other products.
6. PA (polyamide): wear-resistant, good elasticity, strong fatigue resistance, suitable for manufacturing auto parts, tools, machinery, etc.
7. PVC (polyvinyl chloride): cheap, easy to process and shape, widely used in construction, home, electronics, medical and other fields.But at present, the application of acrylic is wider and can be involved in many fields, so we can learn more about this material.
Q: Is acrylic a glass or plastic? Any advantages?
A: Acrylic, also known as Plexiglass, is a versatile plastic material with a variety of purposes and benefits, available in a spectrum of colors and opacities. As an acrylic sheet China manufacturer, we are glad to share its advantages with you:
1. high impact resistance
2. good transparency
3. good weather resistance
4. UV resistance
5. excellent chemical resistance
7. excellent dimensional stability
9. good mechanical
10. easy to process
Q: May I know about the info about your acrylic sheets?
A: Yes, we are a China acrylic sheet manufacturer and supplier, we support custom service, you can get them according to your needs. And, if you want to know more complete info about them as well as the FAQs about acrylic sheets, please visit: https://www.garyacrylic.com
Q: Can you provide the design for us?
A: Yes, of course. We are one of the leading acrylic sheet manufacturers in china, design service is available here. Please kindly send us your design or drawing, then we could make the sample and send it to you for the confirmation.
Q: How can I get a quote? Any specific processes for the quote?
A: Please leave your messages here, send us your purchase requirements by mail, send us messages on Whatsapp or give us a call for the quote. Kindly inform us your interested items, quantity, trade terms, etc., then we would make the detailed quotation list based on your purchase requirements.
Q: How do you control the product quality and make sure the production schedule as planned?
A: We have strict control on the raw materials before starting production, also, we have our professional quality control team to inspect the goods during and after the production.
Q: How much discount are you willing to offer to customers?
A: Mainly based on the customer's actual order purchase quantity.
Q: What information do you want to get from customers?
A: We hope you can leave the following information:
Company name (or company website)
Contact information of the company's main procurement officer (Whats app/email)